Frequently Asked Questions
- What course should I have finished to write online?
You don't need to have a master's degree or have finished a course in writing in order to pursue a writing career online. Though some highly specialized subjects may require some background related to the subject. If you can write, if you love writing, if it is your passion, go ahead and start your writing career with us.
- Why would anyone want to write online?
Here are some of the benefits that may encourage you to pursue a writing career online:
- convenience of working at home
- get to work anytime of the day
- wherever you are in the world, you can still earn cash by working online
- if writing is your passion, you get to practice what you love doing everyday
- wealth of reference materials available
- safer and less anxiety-producing teaching environment
- the overwhelming pay
- How do I start writing online?
You can begin your online writing career by registering HERE.